The ‘60’s are over, so to bring this townhouse into the current century in style whilst retaining the stunning sea views as the hero, designer Andrea Burney removed all traces of the ‘brown era’ to make a white & bright, yet calm and relaxing space.
The luxurious resort-style master ensuite was all about indulgence and relaxation, featuring gorgeous tiles from Tile Warehouse, hidden behind a stunning tropical-inspired shoji style sliders. Black re-painted aluminium joinery frames the scenery perfectly, complemented by a sleek kitchen to whip up those cocktails, and punctuated by statement pendants to accentuate the ‘on-trend’ look. These elements throughout the house brought in personality plus – and along with texture and colour – the spatial planning by the designer turned what was once a 2 bedroom townhouse into a 4 bedroom stunner.
Interior Designer: Andrea Burney, Yellowfox Design
- Master ensuite: Heartwood Timber Tile in walnut on walls & Rio Sandstone in black matt on the floor.
- Splash Back: Topcer Black Hexagon
- Kitchen/Dining: Studio Taupe gloss on splash back & Galaxy Stone lappato on floor.
- Downstairs entrance, Bathroom & Laundry Floor; Sienna Grigio Lappato, bricked and offset.
- Downstairs bathroom shower walls; Studio White matt stacked horizontally.Visit www.tilewarehouse.co.nz for over 1000 tile and stone options to select from.
- For further Project detail and ‘before & after’ photos; Click here